Happy Memorial Day



HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
     
       Woke up as queen got ready before leaving for her morning workout. My cough was worse this morning and my energy was low. Not sure why my energy was low. Getting sick? Rough night of crazy dreams? Or was it from out extended session last night. Due to the fact I was blindfolded I am not sure how long the funishment was but I know I went to the room at 1030 and crawled into bed about 1230. Best guess is the pain session was 45 to 60 minutes. Queen mention she used 14 different torture items. I agreed cause before I am allowed to touch her I must clean /disinfect all devices. Along with the pegging. Watching my queen masturbate and allow to cum was 2 hours total. 
   I was so tired this AM that I slept most of the time Queen was gone. I did get up to do a few things. But took small catnaps between things. 
    We had a cook out scheduled with some friends up North at 2pm.
BBQ chicken capri salad artichoke salad. Just before we ate I got to feeling real rough to the point I thought I would pass out, but thankfully it passed to a tolerable level a little while later. After a good visit we came home. I sat on the back patio for a while and fell asleep for about10 minutes. Got up took care of the dogs, cleaned stove, took out some trash, did some laundry, put away the dishes and worked on the dining room.  
  Well it’s been a week since we made the agreement. The only complaints from Queen were on things that didn’t involve me. I know there hasn’t big change from our life before but there seems to be less stress and no fighting. I know it’s new and not every week will be like this week. That would be naive on my part. 

I took sometime to look at other FLR and BDSM blogs.  I need to step up my game. So expect some videos/pictures the future. And more content. I found a  lot had advertisements. I don’t expect that to happen here but I won’t advertise something I don’t believe in. 

Being a veteran of 11 years I hope all you veterans had a great day. My yard backs up to cemetary. I saw a lot of people visiting / placing flowers. 

For those that gave the ultimate sacrifice. Our world would not be the same without you.  From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday funishment

Tuesday evening test of new toys