Tuesday evening test of new toys


 

 


Over the weekend www.flogmebaby.com  had a sale . I have been on the receiving end of a few of Steve’s torture devices. He had a few items on sale that I was interested in. Queen had broke the wooden paddle on me and though the wooden slapper above isn’t a replacement, it pleased her today.  When I got home I message that it probably not funishment night but we had some new toys. 

She got home about half hour later with some things she picked up at Costco. Once she seen them laid out we forgo the formality of taking a shower. She wanted me to instantly drop my pants bend over the couch and take a few hits with each device. I will say I too loved each one. The weight of the thick leather flogger left quite the impression on my derrière. The fact that the handle can be lube after a flogging and used as a metal dildo makes it an interesting tool. Then came the short Tassle flogger that left some stinging point after the impact of the heavy flogger then came the wood slapper. First time she said she hurt her hand but repositioned her hand and we both fell in love with the sound and the feel.  

Three more toys to the arsenal of torture devices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday funishment

Happy Memorial Day