Our first time at a BDSM Dungeon

 This post will be the start off point for the adventure my wife and I started our experimentation into the world of BDSM. A little about ourselves. 

At this point I am a 57 y old male married to a 50 y old female. Been together for 11 years married for 7 years. Active middle class people with bills, jobs, friends and family. We are kind giving people who just want to get as much out of life as the next person. Good satisfying sex life. 

  We had went to a Halloween dinner in nearby Chicago. Always looking for new experience. This Halloween dinner was to be served in the dark. Yes in the dark. While eating there would a scary story played out in the room as people walked around serving food as the story went along.  It was a good experience but it was a one and done don’t have to do that again thing. 

I have regular bout of where I can’t fall asleep when we get back to the hotel. As my wife was sleeping I surfed the Internet on interesting things on Chicago.  While there I came an across a fully equipped Dungeon you can rent. Interesting I am always up for new experience. The next day I brought up the idea and she wondered if it had a swing.  Long story short I asked for details on how to rent.  In a day or two I got details on the room. Fully equipped but unfortunately the swing was not available and then needed to build a better suspension system (thought in my mind was “what happened to make it updated”)

Cleaning deposit and a two hour minimum. To be honest I didn’t think we needed that long but what ever. They were strict on being clean so I felt confident that I wasn’t going to catch anything.   They had lots of things I had seen in porno ,voids but never up close to and with the opportunity to experience. This alone started a long conversation though my wife tends to see herself as open minded she tends to think vanilla.  I had a desire to submit. I was not worried about the pain, as we go along you will see what I mean. I love to please. I love my wife and have no desire for 2 women. Though I am bisexual I don’t have thoughts of going outside of our relationship.  My wife has pegged a few times and I have loved those experiences.  We decide we will divide the two hours between us.  The week leading up to going to Chicago I was constantly distracted about the possibilities. 

We had instruction as to how to get the room. Her daughter ended up going with us  to Chicago to spend time with a friend.  We got to area in plenty enough time to spare to have a light bite to eat and find the exact location. Typical building with a back door that was locked.  Once we got inside we were in a long hallway. As we walked into the room. So many cool things that I knew. It would take some time to explore. We did a quick once over. Making mental notes of things that we wanted to try. Within minutes I had quire a list of things I want to have done and to do. Anything we used we were to leave out for the cleaning. We were both nervous but eager to get started. 


We stripped and first thing Queen T put me on the kneeling bench. We brought  the few items we had. Dildoes, vibrators and a crop. Queen used various crops and canes and actually tried the whip but hurt herself more than me.   Once we finished there we put her on the bondage table. Light swats she didn’t care for. She loved the feathers and blindfold.  Lot of oral and rimming on her while restraint.  She whipped me on the ST Andrew’s cross. Pegged me a while and te told me to fuck her hard. I always want to please my Queen. Overall the dungeon was a success. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday funishment

Tuesday evening test of new toys

Happy Memorial Day