Thursday night play

 It's the Thursday before a three day weekend. I look at the tool rack of torture. Knowing my queen was sore from her training for her big swim, I doubt anything will happen tonight. I am naked in bed playing on my iPad. In about 15 to 20 minutes in walked my Queen.

She walked into the closet and we chat a little. I see her come back thru and go into room and look at the tool rack. I speak up and said "I figured you would wait till the weekend."

She replied "I have something planned for the weekend. This is just a mini version of what's to come this weekend." 

She with the plastic cane (pain factor  9ish) paddle (pain factor  5 to 6) and a whip with a braided ball (pain factor 8 to 9).

I have a love hate relionship with that cane. At one time she Crack that can and thought she broke skin. It stung like hell but in a way I had hope it had but not really. My only explanation is I want to know what pain level was when skin was broken. I also don't want the skin broken because all play will stop till I am fully healed. 

I could feel the welts with my hands. I was turned on like rock hard turned on.  It reminded me of being in Florida on vacation and she had me stand naked in kitchen as I took repeatedly hard smacks with various tools.  I was rock hard that a cat could scratch it.  I actually dripped pre cum. Anyway my cock wanted relief. I went into get a paper towel to keep me from dripping. When I came back she had the Hitachi vibrator on her pussy. She told me not to touch.  So I laid at her feet so I could watch her pleasure herself knowing I would do anything to please her. She put her feet on my shoulder and push me away.  As she got close she slid two fingers in her pussy. Her fingers glistening and her climax close. She came hard and then stuck her juicy fingers into my mouth.  Said I am not allowed to have sex or cum.  She said she wanted me to get so worked up that I come quickly.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday funishment

Tuesday evening test of new toys

Happy Memorial Day