Monday June 5

 





Ok this may be long winded. 

I have learned that I enjoy this life until something goes wrong.  I think my nature is when something goes awry that I can get a bull dog mentality. Which is exact opposite of what a sub does, so if I am to be subservient to my queen that trait needs to change. 
So we made sort of a agreement. Now I agreed to the terms of said agreement. Then towards the end of the thar first week found she was hold to agreement. In turn that made me sour to the prospect. Does the queen have the right to change her mind on the agreement and just not say anything 🤔. If so is it out of line for the sub to decide that said Queen isn't fulfilling agreement and decide to rebel in some way.  I believe that if I as a sub fail to fulfill up to the requirements in said agreement that punishment will be issued. Any punishment that the queen sees fit. What is protocol if the queen doesn't meet the requirement set in the agreement?  Does it null and void agreement? Does the sub have the right to refuse to adhere to said agreement.  We both know we are on a bit of learning curve on this adventure and that there will be mistakes made. 
These pictures are from our last funishment and I was allow to orgasm on the 5th.

I want to dig in a little here and chat about things I see. I have learned that I will be required to do things with limited information.. but I believe it's unrealistic for the Queen to expect the sub to read her mind.  Queen wanted the sub to go with her to downtown event. She had been gone most of the morning came in gave a kiss and stated she was taking a shower. All good to this point but when she came out there was plenty of time. Here is where the problem reared.  If the had known he was to be ready when she was finished then that should have been stated. Her response is you are always early. It's also true she tends to run tight on time. So they both are stating truths but why did the queen get upset with sub when she had not be vocal on what she was looking for?  

Yes so much frustration over a missed opportunity to see a possible once in a lifetime moment. I was frustrated that I was left out of the info and expected to know.   SO LITTLE IN ONE WAY YET SO BIG IN ANOTHER.

I wanted to show support for my Queen in that what's important to her is also important to me. I feel better communication could have eliminated all frustration.

I have 10 post in this blog.  So I feel I need more content.  I don't know if anyone has viewed this blog other that the two of us.  If you read this feel free to ask questions, make comments.  Good or bad.  I hope in your life you are dominating the day and submitting to those things life has thrown at you that you can't control! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday funishment

Tuesday evening test of new toys

Happy Memorial Day