New toys / conversation

 Well it's been a while since I have posted. A vacation with family and a trip into New York didn't leave too much time to play. Went to a leather shop while in New York. Seen "Beautiful Noise" on Broadway.  Once back we fell back into life and our crazy schedule. Queen is in heavy duty training mode for a 4.5 mile swim. I came back to a mess at work. People each wanting something all at the same time. In the mean time I keep searching and listening.  My usual M O. Once I am interested in something I go full bore until I feel I have explored all options

 I just keep learning.


Taking a rest period and watching TV today.I was just looking at things that ETSY suggested. I showed her a few things but nothing that I thought I had to have.  Queen ask me where I was headed with all of this. Since I brought it up every day. I admitted it was on my mind. I told her I had certain expectations. I am the sub here and my expectation was to be in this type of relationship I wouldn't be making suggest. I would be following orders. I do give lead way in the fact we are new to this and are working our way thru it. It get complicated. 

Well no better time to explain. Flr relationship. She makes the decisions I follow.  That's simple. Neither one knows how long this will go on. Is it a phase or will we keep this going for the rest of our lives. At this point I feel I am not getting a response from her like from a female leading the relationship. So I ask if she would like to drop it and phase back into what the old norm was. She says she is absolutely fine with it and doesn't want it to change back. She isn't stepping forward either. So I read, listen to podcast and audio books. I try explaining some of these things I heard from them. But now I am talking too much about it. So quite the contrary indeed. 

For short sessions we tried out the torture devices as shown. Some instant bruising and i feel them hours later. I will 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday funishment

Tuesday evening test of new toys

Happy Memorial Day